Friday, November 13, 2009

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you

OK, to tell d truth, me doesn't feel like blogging almost every day. me only feels like blogging once in a while. mayb, once a week. so, if u read my blog today, come back next week. then, u won't feel disappointed =)

my holiday had jz started today. honestly, me feels boring at home n me rather go 2 school n talk 2 my frens. so, pls dun feel jealous if u weren't given more holidays. u probably hav a lot of fun stuff 2 do during holiday, like, hanging out wif ur frens. but me doesn't hav fun stuff 2 do. every day, me jz play computer, watch tv n sleep. of coz, if me was u, me would probably want more holidays. oh yeah, me might b busy coz d maid is leaving, like, next monday or tuesday. n dat is so crap. not bcoz me needs 2 send her 2 d airport n stuff like dat, but bcoz me nids 2 do hse chores! me nids 2 wash my only-can-be-handwashed-clothes n iron them. crap. n me nids 2 wash d toilet. jeez. crap crap crap.

me has a new enemy. i.e. food. especially bisghetti. me hates food. me hates bisghetti. me feels like puking when me thinks of food. n me thinks dat me HAD bulimia. me did some research. bulimia is not jz eating a lot n make urself puke all d food out. bulimia is also eating a lot of food n take a lot of laxatives 2 make urself shit (they call it "abusing the use of laxatives"), which is wat me was doing since march/april 2009 till abt a fortnight ago. dat was when i ran out of laxatives. taking d laxatives was how me kept my stomach almost flat. since me ran out of stock, my mom asked me 2 take some kind of fibre drink. fyi, my mom has no idea dat me took lots of laxatives in a day. so, she doesn't think dat me had bulimia. er, me thinks dat she doesn't know. me is still obsessed wif shiting all d stuff dat me had eaten but not wif laxatives. it's FIBRE, which tastes better than d laxatives. it has orange flavour. but it must b taken quickly or else it will turn into some yucky jelly kind of stuff. n me drank a lot of water, ate apples. now, me successfully persuaded my mom 2 let me try d herbal life stuff 4 a week. me only nid 2 eat a meal every day. less food, flatter stomach, hav nicer body when me goes 2 bali next saturday, more happiness, less stress, won't hav white hair, less hair falls, won't hav crease, happier again, live longer. mom said me is allowed 2 buy one bikini but me is not sure whether me has d guts 2 weat it or not. n bali has a lot of guai lou (westerners)! yay! ^^

oh yeah, me might or might not post d photos of klcc trip. it all depends on my mood n laziness. anyway, even if me is in a gud mood n less lazy now, me won't post it now, coz me is actually lazy rite now but in a gud mood though. so, me will post it next when me is not lazy N in a gud mood. d mood factor will actually affect d laziness but d laziness won't affect d mood factor. so it depends more on my mood.

me jz chatted wif evelyn via msn. it's been a really long time since we'd ever chatted. we talked abt holiday, hmewrk, mr. ong (fyi, he's leaving), y d maid's leaving, chores, how me is bored 2 death, wat 2 do 2 cure my boredom, true blood (p.s. me likes it), youtube, how me knows d questions of interviewers n d answers of d interviewees by heart (coz they always ask d same questions n d same answers will b given), jbiebs (me watched a lot of his interview sessions, n me practically knows where he's from n how he was discovered. me can tell u if u wan 2. jz tell me if u wan me 2 tell u dat ^^), n then she nids 2 sleep coz she nids 2 wake up early tmr 4 band practice. it was nice chatting wif her n i told her abt jbiebs. me is so going 2 jbiebs' concert if he's having 1 here. me doesn't care how much it will cost coz it certainly won't cost more than flying 2 US 2 c him. flying 2 US would cost WAY lot more than watching him performing live here, in m'sia. flying 2 US would cost a bomb! d last time, me missed avril lavigne's concert N d mtv world stage (me sacrificed my time 4 revision n scraped my brain 4 abt 20 creative reasons jz to get 4 tickets n me actually got dat! me is still keeping dat 4 tickets.) d next time, me won't miss d concerts dat me wanna go! especially avril lavigne's, tokio hotel's n jbiebs'!

abt dat interview stuff, where every one asked d same questions, don't they hav other questions? all they would ask r how were u discovered?, how did u meet each other? (for bands), wat inspired u 2 giv d band tis name?, wat inspired u 2 write tis song?, wat's ur album abt?, wat do u think of [ur co-star (e.g. emma roberts)/d director (e.g. chris weitz)]?, wat does it feel like 2 work with/kiss [ur co-star]?, would u like 2 work wif [ur co-star/d director] again?, wat is d movie abt?, wat is ur character like?, could u describe abt d movie/ur character? n so on. seriously, r dat all they've got? me wonders if d interviewees feel boring answering d same questions over n over again. or do they sigh when they c their schedule coz it's all interview sessions. do they sigh quietly in their hearts when d same questions were being asked again? do they think, again? or not again? or tis question again? or man, i answered tis question, like, a million times alry!, when d same questions were being asked? me really wonders... if me is going 2 b an interviewer, n me gets 2 interview, say, jbiebs, me would ask, "pls answer me truthfully, do u feel boring answering d same questions over n over again n sigh quietly in ur heart when d same questions were being asked?" me is really curious abt it. me wonders wat would he answer me. would he answer, "yes, it is indeed vry boring, answering d same questions over n over again. n i do sigh in my heart when i heard d same questions. it's like, i've answered these questions, like, a million times alry! y dun u jz copy it from somewhere else n pretend dat u had interviewed me?" or would he answer, "no, i dun think it's boring. i think it's fine 4 me 2 answer d same questions over n over again if it makes my fans happy, if it makes them know more abt me." me thinks if he said d 2nd answer, then he's not answering my question truthfully, he's lying. me thinks so. ^^

ne way, me really hopes dat me can ask him dat question. ok, me nids 2 sleep now. gud nite! toodles!

P.S. bisghetti is how children hu suffer from dyslexia say spaghetti ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment