Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drunk all night

I really wish dat i am drunk coz i am jz so bored dat i wanna feel wat is it like to b drunk.
jz joking =)
i promised myself not 2 take any drink dat contains alcohol. not only 4 my health. but also bcoz it tastes awful. so, no beer n no wine 4 me. well, mayb champagne, coz my parents said dat it tastes kind of sweet n sour or smth like dat. but d definition of champagne in d oxford dictionary is a white sparkling wine from the champagne region of france. champagne is a wine, isn't it? well, i might wanna reconsider whether i'm going 2 drink champagne or not...
it's only d 1st week of holiday n it is alry boring. i can list out wat i did tis whole day rite from d minute i woke up today.
1. pee-d
2. brushed my teeth n washed my face
3. combed my hair
4. drank herbalife
5. watched tv
6. had lunch while watching tv
7. slept 4 a while
8. cleared d rubbish at d place where i put my skul bag
9. bathed
10. watched d result show of so you think you can dance
11. watched tv
12. drank herbalife while watching tv
13. continued watching tv till around 9:45 pm
14. using comp
15. will sleep
i havn't done d 15th activity of d day, so it's a will.
i am so not excited abt going 2 bali. guess wat? we hav 3 rooms. 1 for my parents, 1 for my mom's fren n dat fren's husband n 1 for d children. d children r not only me n my bro. but also my mom's fren's son, hu is my fren too. i am so not going 2 sleep in d same room wif two boys! he's not even handsome or tall n muscular. if he's same age wif me or a few years older than me, handsome, tall n has 6 packs, then i'll only consider sleeping in dat room. but hell no! he's fat n not handsome! btw, he's a scary cat. he is so scared of air crash, volcanic eruption, earthquake n tsunami dat he keeps on begging his mom 2 cancel d trip n persuading her dat bali is boring n there's nth 2 do there. girls, do u wan 2 sleep in d same room wif a fat guy hu is a scary cat? no, rite? neither do i. i talked abt it wif my mom but she didn't seem 2 care. how could she let her 15-yr-old daughter 2 sleep in a room wif dat guy? doesn't she care abt her daughter's future n happiness? tis is so crap! i don't feel like going 2 bali now.
btw, i am going 2 bali on tis saturday, 21 nov n coming back on wednesday, 25 nov.
oh, pls wish me luck 4 d room problem. i seriously dun wanna sleep in d same room wif him.
n d maid had left. swept d floor yesterday. it was hell. if my parents aren't hiring full time or part time maid, i'm going 2 hire d part time maid myself. n i'm serious.
ne way, i bought a new bag on d last last friday. it's my birthday present from mom. mom bought a pair of new 3-inch-heels 4 me. it's gorgeous. n she bought a pair of hot pink shorts 4 me on d last last saturday. i am looking 4 more shorts in black or white. =)
ok, i hav nth 2 blog abt now. so, toodles : )

No comments:

Post a Comment