Thursday, May 27, 2010

U Smile I Smile

Hey!

exam is almost over!

1 day left. and then I can sleep early at night!

Physics and Bio paper 2 damn hard.

hope that i'll score (fingers crossed)

got back add maths paper today.

can u believe it? i got A-!

i actually revised functions and forgotten how 2 do logarithm ^^


anyway, i wanna watch movie. in cinema.

i hadn't been to a cinema for a vry long time.

this time, i wanna watch:

a nightmare on elm street
shrek forever after
the bounty hunter
she's out of my league
the backup plan
salt
the twilight saga: eclipse
the last song (if miley cyrus is not in it)
beastly
the chronicles of narnia: the voyage of the dawn treader
killers

i am so going 2 the cinema after the exam.

oh. n my mom bought me a sony walkman! darn happy!

ne way, i'll stop here now.

i'll b off to hit youtube and facebook.

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment