Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'll taste the sky and feel alive again

HEY!

it's been a long time since i've updated my blog.

sports day is over. n my life is back to normal again, i.e. less stay back.

i found a new favourite food! salmon sashimi. that is one of the best things that i've tasted in my whole life. other best thing that i've tasted r cheese, pizza n curry. those r my favourite stuff.

i should stop thinking abt food coz it makes me want to eat. n when i eat, i get fat.
oo, 1 advantage of staying back in skul: i won't see food.

btw, monthly test is over. thought that i was going 2 flung all subjects but some were so easy that i wanna kick myself for studying until 3 am. some of the examples r chemistry n bio. i even got A for bio. but i still think that i'm going 2 flung chinese n physics. n i couldn't finish doing d english test n bm test. wat a shame...

heard a few nice songs on radio recently. i like your love is my drug by ke$ha. speaking of songs, i NEED a mp3 or mp4 or iPod now coz i've been using my phone 2 listen 2 music n that has used up a lot of battery.

i wanna watch movies. i wanna watch remember me n how to train your dragon. i wanna buy books. i wanna buy justin bieber's new album, my world 2.0 . i wanna go shopping! i didn't go shopping for 3 freaking weeks alry! i dun wanna go 2 some lame family dinner coz it's boring. we're not close n we don't talk.

i wanna cut my bangs coz it's long n ugly. d hairdresser 'slanted' my hair the wrong way. it's supposed 2 be long on the rite side n short on the left side but he did it the other way round. now i hav longer hair in the middle which is kind of like my 3-year-old cousin's bangs which is ugly. i dun understand why did her mom cut her bangs with a m shape. she probably wants her daughter 2 be the ambassador of m&m or mcd. it is still ugly. n her mom is the hairdresser who cut her bangs. was thinking of not straightening my hair next year. i dunno whether will it be straight or wavy again.

i wanna sleep now. toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment